Welcome bocce fans to the fourth annual Beach Bocce Blast! As your Supreme Tournament Overlord Of Gaming Excellence (S.T.O.O.G.E.) I ask that you please review these important details regarding game day logistics. Contact Rob if you have any questions.
DATE: May 31, 2014.
CHECK IN: Mandatory check in for teams begins at noon and all teams must be checked in by 12:30 by their Team Captain. We may not be able to schedule teams who do not check in on time so please be prompt! If you want to play but are not on a team, check in by noon and I will find you a team! You must be present to check in.
KICK OFF MEETING: There will be a kick off meeting at 12:45 which is mandatory for all Team Captains and other players are encouraged to attend. It will be at the tournament tent on the beach and games will commence after the meeting.
EVENT PREPARATION: If you have not already done so please review the Bocce Blast Tournament Rules prior to the tournament and let me know if you have any questions or you feel anything needs clarification. See link to rules on the website below:
Players are encouraged to bring the following on tournament day:
- BOCCE BALL SET if you have one
- Small tape measure or other measuring device
- Coin for coin tosses
- Extra sun screen (in case yours explodes on an opposing player)
- Friends and family to cheer you on!
- Food, beverages, coolers, etc. – Stay hydrated!
- We’ll be enjoying hot dogs on the grill around 6PM and any contributions you want to make to the cookout (chips, slaw, potato salad, etc.) are appreciated! Try to let me know ahead of time what you plan to bring and THANK YOU!
- BYOB and bring some for yourself too
- Drums or other mobile musical instruments for the Hell No parade
- Anything else for a fun day on beach!
- If you bring beach blankets, chairs, etc. please don’t set up right in front of tournament tent as you may be bombarded with bocce balls…
SEE YOU AT THE BOCCE BLAST!