THE OFFICIAL STEPHEN G.W. PARKER MEMORIAL BOCCE BALL BEACH BLAST ASSOCIATION
2019 REGISTRATION FORM & RULES
TOURNAMENT DATE: July 6, 2019
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 1, 2019
LOCATION: TURNER ESTATE for STEPHEN TOURNAMENT ENJOYMENT (T.E.S.T.E.)
BRING: BEVERAGES AND BALLS (not necessarily in that order), and DON’T FORGET THE BALL SACK to COMFORTABLY REST YOUR SPHERES (& there’s an award for the Best Sack!)
Complete the 2019-Stephen-GW-Parker-Memorial-Bocce-Ball-Beach-Blast-Tournament-Registration_Form and send registration form to our esteemed Ball Master and ultimate S.T.O.O.G.E., Rob Turner, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We have awesome awards such as the SWEETEST SACK award, so make sure to purchase yourself a nice sack to rest your balls comfortably in while awaiting the beating they deserve. We have both individual and team awards, not to mention the coveted BIGGEST BALLS ON THE BEACH award to the winners, so be ready to EARN IT or go home with a sad sack.
Registration forms must be received no later than July 1st. Please provide a phone number and email address of the Team Captain. Also, include additional email addresses if you want teammates to receive tournament correspondence.
Watch some of our previous BBBBA Videos to acclimate you to the Beach Bocce environment:
- 2014 Intro Video
- 2015 Intro Video
- 2016 Intro Video
- 2017 Intro Video – https://youtu.be/MfR3gOc7bds
- 2018 Intro Video – https://youtu.be/GyM9V6gUTCQ
This year, we lost our Matriarch of Modern Mass Madness Mania, Marilynn Parker who never missed a tournament. We will dedicate this year to the lady who taught us everything we know about having fun and making sure everyone else has fun right along with us. Thanks to Mom! We love you and will miss your ever present support. Smiles and bocce forever!!!
If you want to play but don’t have a team just enter INDIVIDUAL for team name and we’ll find you a team! There are always teams looking for players.
- Complete This Form
- Email to Rob Turner – email@example.com
- Do this by July 1st
- Show up July 6th by Registration Time to Play
- RULES OF THE GAME ARE HERE!
Don’t forget to bring your Post Parker Play Pride Parade Pounding Parts to join Rob Turner as our parade leader Samurai S.T.O.O.G.E. leading the DICHDDS (Dynamic Intensity Corps of Heavy Drum Delivery Sidekicks) with Major DICHDD, Chris Parker, on a tour of the beaches area with the utmost volume and gaiety, a gaiety that knows no bounds.
We currently are accepting Registrations. Get Registered as soon as possible. If your team name is not on the list, be sure to contact the S.T.O.O.G.E. directly.
We would like to send a LOUD SHOUT OUT to our sponsors of last year’s (and hopefully, this year’s) tournament:
- Carve Vodka in Jacksonville, FL for providing the Nectar of the Gods!
- Veterans United Craft Brewery, owned and operated by veterans here in Jacksonville – our official BEER sponsor and purveyor of the RAGING BLONDE!!!
- Gusto Italian Restaurant in Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Our official food provider, Gusto, has also announced that they are hosting the World Cup Games live from 11am on with $8 Pizzas, Calzones, & Strombolis and Happy Hour Drink Specials.
- Gusto will also be celebrating their 3rd anniversary party on the 19th of June in a major blast with food and drink for everyone to enjoy as well as LIVE Music. Click here for more.
- Republic National Distributing Corporation of Jacksonville
- Panera Bread at St. Johns Town Center