THE OFFICIAL STEPHEN G.W. PARKER MEMORIAL BOCCE BALL BEACH BLAST ASSOCIATION
2018 REGISTRATION FORM & RULES
TOURNAMENT DATE: May 26, 2018
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 22, 2018
LOCATION: TURNER ESTATE for STEPHEN TOURNAMENT ENJOYMENT (T.E.S.T.E.)
BRING: BEVERAGES AND BALLS (not necessarily in that order), and DON’T FORGET THE BALL SACK to COMFORTABLY REST YOUR SPHERES (& there’s an award for the Best Sack!)
Complete the 2018 Stephen GW Parker Memorial Bocce Ball Beach Blast Tournament Registration_Form and send registration form to our esteemed Ball Master and ultimate S.T.O.O.G.E., Rob Turner, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We have awesome awards such as the Sweetest Sack award, so make sure to purchase yourself a nice sack to rest your balls comfortably in while awaiting the beating they deserve. We have both individual and team awards, not to mention the coveted BIGGEST BALLS ON THE BEACH award to the winners, so be ready to EARN IT or go home with a sad sack.
Registration forms must be received no later than May 22. Please provide a phone number and email address of the Team Captain. Also, include additional email addresses if you want teammates to receive tournament correspondence.
Watch this year’s and some of our previous BBBBA Videos to acclimate you to the Beach Bocce environment:
If you want to play but don’t have a team just enter INDIVIDUAL for team name and we’ll find you a team! There are always teams looking for players.
- Complete This Form
- Email to Rob Turner – email@example.com
- Do this by May 22nd
- Show up May 26th by Registration Time to Play
- RULES OF THE GAME ARE HERE!
Don’t forget to bring your Post Parker Play Pride Parade Pounding Parts to join the S.T.O.O.G.E. as he leads our DICHDDS (Dynamic Intensity Corps of Heavy Drum Delivery Sidekicks) on a tour of the beaches area with the utmost volume and gaiety, a gaiety that knows no bounds.
We currently have the following teams registered. If your team name is not on this list, be sure to contact the S.T.O.O.G.E. directly.
- Art Wolves
- Honey Badgers
- Damn Yankees
- The Big Labocce
- Pallino Busters
- Sand Goats
- Moose Knuckles
- Super Duper Double Trouble Bubble Ball Buster Blasters
- The Untouchaballs
- Big Balderdash
- Lords Of Sunlight
- Caitlin Jenner’s Balls
We would like to send a LOUD SHOUT OUT to our sponsors of this year’s tournament:
- Carve Vodka in Jacksonville, FL for providing the Nectar of the Gods!
- Veterans United Craft Brewery, owned and operated by veterans here in Jacksonville – our official BEER sponsor and purveyor of the RAGING BLONDE!!!
- Gusto Italian Restaurant in Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Our official food provider, Gusto, has also announced that they are hosting the World Cup Games live from 11am on with $8 Pizzas, Calzones, & Strombolis and Happy Hour Drink Specials.
- Gusto will also be celebrating their 3rd anniversary party on the 19th of June in a major blast with food and drink for everyone to enjoy as well as LIVE Music. Click here for more.
- Republic National Distributing Corporation of Jacksonville
- Panera Bread at St. Johns Town Center